Concealed Carry Class: CCDW Class will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 8:00 am at the Pendleton County Emergency Management Office. Contact 859-654-4511 to register.
Items that you need to bring with you to any Concealed Carry Class in Kentucky are the following:
- Weapon with 20 rounds of ammunition.
- Cleaning Kit.
- Eye and ear protection.
- $75.00 (Seventy-five dollars).
Items that you need to bring to the Sheriffs Office upon completion of the class and receipt of training certificate are the following:
- CCDW Training Certificate.
- Color Photo with no hat (Passport Photos are acceptable). The Sheriffs Office is now taking photos at the office for a $ 5.00 fee.
- $60.00 (Sixty-dollars) $ 20.00 to the Sheriffs Office and $ 40.00 to the Kentucky State Police.
- The application is obtained and filled out at the Sheriffs Office.