Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Concealed Carry License

Items that you need to bring to the Sheriffs Office upon completion of a Concealed Carry class and receipt of training certificate are the following:

  1. If renewing, you must bring in your completed renewal form issued by the Kentucky State Police. If you have lost your renewal form, you will need to contact CCDW and advised them of your missing form so they can send you a replacement form to the address listed on your CCDW license. Call (502)782-9792 or (502)782-9962.
  2. An application can be obtained and filled out at the Sheriff's Office.
  3. If applying for the first time, you'll need to bring in your CCDW Training Certificate.
  4. Color Photo with no hat (Passport Photos are acceptable).  The Sheriff's Office is now taking photos at the office for a $5.00 fee.
  5. Two checks totalling $60.00 (Sixty-dollars):  $20.00 to the Sheriff's Office and $40.00 to the Kentucky State Treasurer.

‚ÄčThe link below will direct you to the Kentucky State Police website pertaining to the process of obtaining a Concealed Carry License in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.